RE: [cdt-dev] F3 go to declaration

Because the *.c files are not included via #include, they have to be part of the project in order to be analyzed.
You can create a linked folder in your project that points to the _base directory.
Markus.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Flo Menier
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:17 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] F3 go to declaration

thanks for the response Markus.
I didn't see the "index all sources option". I use Galieo version and cdt 6.0,
I created a makefile project, main.c is in src directory, and all .h files are in _lib directory(not the same directory as the project) which is configured as "includes", and all .c sources are in _base directory(not in the project). So is normal that F3 can only find the declaration of the function in main.c.
The project compiles beacause .c are precompiled. But for consulting the definition of the functions, I should precise that where .c are. So i tried to add the path in "includes", but doesn't work. I can find the declaration of the function but not the definition.
My configuration for indexer is: Fast c/c++ indexer. I joined the print screen of my configuration.

thanks you for the help

Flo