Re: [cdt-dev] Build Update

And just to follow up, that person has no written a "tutorial" about
setting up his ITK project with Eclipse.

On 3/11/10 10:01 AM, Antonin Perrot-Audet wrote:

    I finished configuring the project yesterday, and wrote a small
"how to configure Eclipse with a CMake-ITK project"

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

Already one error detected/corrected : new version :
http://fex.insa-lyon.fr/get?k=hH9rWzEll3ggNtwgWgX

I will wait until the end of the day and post an updated version
according to comments. I guess there will be english mistakes !
regards

--
Antonin Perrot-Audet
Electrical Engineering&  Computer Sciences, INSA Lyon

Again, Might be enlightening to read what a novice user goes through.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx