From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 1:23 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Importing Existing Code

I will look at doing both. I started it as a new project wizard, then changed it.

BTW, xterms and make are an IDE too ;).

:D

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Treggiari, Leo <leo.treggiari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree with Felipe.  I think import should be used when starting with a project file from a different IDE (e.g. Visual Studio, QT Creator, etc.).  I think of this case as Filipe does.

New Project -> with Existing sources

Leo