Re: [cdt-dev] Importing Existing Code

I'm one for "Verboseness" when it comes to things like this. Where ever the menu items or buttons or what ever I think they should read something like:

Import existing Makefile project
Import Existing CMake Project
Import Existing QMake project

In addition (again, just brain dumping.. ), the wizard should clearly indicate the following:

 Create NEW Directory in Eclipse Workspace
or
 My Project already Exists in the Eclipse Workspace
or
 Move/Copy Project Directory into Eclipse Workspace

That's all for now.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net