Re: [cdt-dev] Importing Existing Code

The CDT debugger's Import Executable wizard creates a project. With PDE, you also end up creating a project in the workspace via the Plug-ins and Fragments import wizard.

I think from the user's perspective, he's importing something into the workspace that currently lives outside of it; thus the wizard being in the import menu is more intuitive. No doubt, one can spin it a different way, but that's my 2 cents.

John