[cdt-dev] jtag launch and DSF

I have a question.

We trying to port jtag launch configuration (aka Gdb hardware debugging) to dsf. First approach is to keep the ui and use same switch that C/C++ App using to switch between dsf and cdi. But DSF seems to have only one launch configuration and use it for everything. Should we attempt to use this schema
instead or keep separate launch configuration?

Separate launch seems to make more sense to me, because it very different workflow than C/C++ Application launch.
Any comments?

Back to the top