Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging with Mac (was: About default debuggers, etc)

Great work guys! Thank you. I'm seeing more and more SDKs for mobile available on the Mac, we should be prepared for more users who want to do that and do Mac apps too.

Doug.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm happy to report that the two last bugs that were causing problems
with DSF-GDB on Mac have now been resolved.

> Reasons to choose CDI over DSF-GDB on Mac
> - CDI works with paths containing spaces (DSF bug 263689) -> FIXED
> - Insert breakpoint while running (DSF bug 242943) -> FIXED

Furthermore, a new command factory has been added to DSF-GDB to allow
for easy changes (for Mac or others) (Bug 304146)

I believe there are no currently known problems with debugging on Mac
with DSF-GDB.

Please report if there are any issues that I'm not aware of.

A big thank you to Marc-Andre Laperle for his patience in writing and
testing many patches.

Marc