Re: [cdt-dev] timestamp in gdb traces

Um. Never mind. The timestamp was already there. I added it somewhere else and got confused as to where I had introduced it.

John

At 04:19 PM 3/4/2010, John Cortell wrote:
In my local sources, I've added a timestamp to the gdb tracing. It's been very helpful in troubleshooting race condition issues. I was wondering if anyone else would find it useful. If so, I'll add a preference for it. If not, I'll probably add it to the code all the same but activate it only via a system property (if no one yells HACK!) :-)

John