Re: [cdt-dev] Are DSF APIs ever going to be public?

At 10:47 AM 3/4/2010, Mehregani, Navid wrote:
According to Bug 248606 we don’t want to make any DSF APIs public until the flexible hierarchy APIs are made public.

I wouldn't take my single vote in comment 16 as reflection of what CDT wants to do. I guess that would be the first step to addressing your question. Determining what the general consensus is. If we slip the FH APIs as public via DSF, then I think we would just have to be committed to bumping the major version of DSF anytime the FH stuff changes (in a way that's not backwards compatible). If the likelihood of that is seen as low, then making the DSF packages public may be the way to go. Of course, I don't know how accurate anyone's crystal ball is.

John

Back to the top