RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 6.0.2 now available

Hi,

I don't know if there is a better link, but here are all the bugzilla's marked at 6.0.2

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;field0-0-0=target_milestone;bug_status=RESOLVED;bug_status=VERIFIED;bug_status=CLOSED;type0-0-0=equals;value0-0-0=6.0.2;product=CDT;classification=Tools