From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Kluger
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 10:32 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Remove Trailing Whitespaces - Deactivate

Hi CDT-DEV Community,

 since some time now, my eclipse removes trailing whitespaces from my
source code, whenever i save the file.
At first i tought this would be very handy and therefore i think i
probably activated this function (but i cant recall exactly).
However this is very annoying when i diff my source code, merge it or
what ever, especially when others review the code, they have
a hard time
or have to ignore whitespace-differences each code they diff which i
touched.
So i wanted to remove this option: (RedHat4 + Build id:
20090920-1017 --
CDT)
Window->Preferences->C++->Editor->Save Actions->Remove
Trailing Whitespaces

I have the feeling whether it is checked or not, it will trim
the line
and i cant find any other place to deactivate this.
I hope somebody can help me, since i don't want to annoy my
co workers
any longer, thanks in advanced.

Kind Regards,
Peter Kluger