RE: [cdt-dev] Renaming "DSF Disassembly"

Perhaps we should continue this discussion on the Bugzilla so the reasoning behind whatever we decide is tracked.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Mehregani, Navid
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 11:02 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Renaming "DSF Disassembly"

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-UI-Guidelines/Contents.html

The toolbar is used to expose the most commonly used commands in a view.  Any command which appears in the toolbar must also appear in the menu (either the context menu or the view menu), but there is no need to duplicate every command in the menu within the toolbar (i.e. not vice versa). ”

I guess we’re doing exactly what the guide suggests! :)

Navid