RE: [cdt-dev] Renaming "DSF Disassembly"

I believe the relevant sections are 7.11 through  7.17

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-UI-Guidelines/Contents.html

Pedro.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cortell John-RAT042
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 10:33 AM
To: CDT General developers list.; CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Renaming "DSF Disassembly"

since the most frequently actions should be accessible in the toolbar.

BTW, I just want to point out the guideliness I was referring to go beyond screen real-estate considerations. They deal with the nature of the action (what they do/act-on). I wish I could remember where I'd seen them.

Back to the top