Re: [cdt-dev] Improve Indexer on large project

My project is 90M in total source file size.  Currently i am trying to use vim to take an advantage of its auto-completion and identifier/declarative drill down.  I am thinking of getting an I7 920 processor to see if eclipse can performance better; but again, I believe there are many other users out there who are suffering from eclipse performance.