Re: [cdt-dev] DSF-GDB feature-parity status

Marc,

I just played around with DSF debugging in the current HEAD version.
The RunToLine feature works in principle. However, it is horrible slow. It
takes more than 10(!) seconds when I select a line and then press CTRL-R until
the debugger arrives at the line. At first, I was thinking it did not work and
pressed the key binding several times. The standard (CDI) debugger needs less
than 1 second (same machine and application) for the same operation.
BTW, I am using GDB 7.0 (Ubuntu Karmic).

  Axel