From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Cortell
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 2:33 PM
To: CDT General developers list.; 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Using the Environment tab

My expectations are the same as yours. Does the launch code not check the setting, or fumble it somewhere along the line?

John

At 12:58 PM 2/15/2010, Marc Khouzam wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how the Environment launch tab is supposed to affect the debug session.

When selecting the "Append env to native env", I expect to add/modify variables to the existing environment,
but when choosing "Replace native env with specified env", I expect to replace the existing environment with
the newly defined variables.  Is that right?

I'm asking because I don't see CDI-GDB clearing the native environment when choosing "Replace native env".
If the tab is supposed to work as I describe above, I'll open a bug.

Thanks

Marc