[cdt-dev] Using the Environment tab

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how the Environment launch tab is supposed to affect the debug session.

When selecting the "Append env to native env", I expect to add/modify variables to the existing environment,
but when choosing "Replace native env with specified env", I expect to replace the existing environment with
the newly defined variables.  Is that right?

I'm asking because I don't see CDI-GDB clearing the native environment when choosing "Replace native env".
If the tab is supposed to work as I describe above, I'll open a bug.

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top