[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [cdt-dev] Indexer preference
- From: "Schorn, Markus" <Markus.Schorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:48:45 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcqpSujwqrYxVTQiQEWzrAOBT+9DFAAQwbZg
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] Indexer preference
This is a bug, it can
probably only be reproduced with a JDK different to Sun's.
Please open a bugzilla for
I was going through the
Indexer preferences UI changes in 6.0, where the Full indexer has been
deprecated and there are only two indexer options - Null and Fast
What I observed was that even if I enable the indexer, the preference is never
set. I expect the Fast Indexer to be enabled but the preference always sets
the 'indexerid' as "org.eclipse.cdt.core.nullindexer".
I debugged the IndexerBlock.java and found that the method
initializeIndexerCombo() sets the fTheOneIndexerID property to null indexer
always and this property is what is selected while saving the indexerid
Am I missing something or there is a bug?