[cdt-dev] Indexer preference

Hi All,

        I was going through the Indexer preferences UI changes in 6.0, where the Full indexer has been deprecated and there are only two indexer options - Null and Fast indexer.
        What I observed was that even if I enable the indexer, the preference is never set. I expect the Fast Indexer to be enabled but the preference always sets the 'indexerid' as "org.eclipse.cdt.core.nullindexer".

        I debugged the IndexerBlock.java and found that the method initializeIndexerCombo() sets the fTheOneIndexerID property to null indexer always and this property is what is selected while saving the indexerid preference.

        Am I missing something or there is a bug?

Thanks,
Sanjesh.

Back to the top