Re: [cdt-dev] FW: Fixing some Debug feature-parity bugs

Thanks Pawel, this is exactly what I was looking for! :-)

Marc-Andre

On 2/8/2010 2:21 PM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
(Forwarded from cdt-debug-dev, sorry again for the confusion I caused)
Some DSF doc Pawel just checked-in

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 1:14 PM
To: CDT Debug developers list
Subject: Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Fixing some Debug feature-parity bugs

Marc-Andre Laperle wrote:
I will also look at any bugs on Mac that might come up. Maybe we
should have a wiki page with who is trying to fix what? Also, is there
any documentation on DSF/DSF-GDB that could help me getting more
familiar with the framework?
I've recently updated the DSF tutorial from EclipseCon 2008 and I've
been meaning to add it to the CDT documentation.  I went ahead and added
it with bug 302175.

You should be able to look at it from CVS under
org.eclipse.cdt.docs.isv/guide/dsf/intro/dsf_programming_intro.html, or
get the nighly build tomorrow and search for DSF in the help page.

Cheers,
Pawel