Re: [cdt-dev] FW: Fixing some Debug feature-parity bugs

:). I would make sure it's painless.

There is the odd message that goes through and I also don't want them to get missed. (BTW, thanks Marc for rebroadcasting on cdt-dev. the cdt-debug-dev goes to my work e-mail and I don't usually check that much on the weekends.)

Doug.