RE: [cdt-dev] About default debuggers, etc

Thank you Anna and Sergey.
I have added your names to the wikipage.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna Dushistova
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:39 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] About default debuggers, etc

I can help with testing as well.

Anna.

---
Dr. Anna Dushistova
Mentor Graphics Corporation
Embedded Systems Division

On Feb 8, 2010, at 5:25 AM, Sergey Prigogin wrote:

I'll be glad to test the patches. Interested in "275238  Pretty print stl gdb and eclipse cdt don't play well" in particular.

Sergey Prigogin
Google

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good news Alex, as you probably saw by now, from the emails that I managed to mistakenly sent to cdt-debug-dev
instead of cdt-dev, but forwarded back now.

> 219203  Variables view should allow variables to be cast to a type
> Especially displaying pointers as arrays is an absolute need for me.

Pawel will tackle this one.

> 249162 Add support for "Set PC to here" operation. ("Run to Line")

I'll do this one.

> 299300  Number formats should not be sorted alphabetically.

This may or may not be needed depending on the pretty-print solution.

> 275238  Pretty print stl gdb and eclipse cdt don't play well

Although Pretty-print is only available from GDB 7.0, CDI 'magically' supports it, so I'll mark that one with
the [cdi] tag and I'll take it.  That is a very nice feature to have.

Thanks for the input

Marc