RE: [cdt-dev] About default debuggers, etc

I agree. It would be nice if gdbserver talked TCF but I just don't see the incentive. GDB has been around much longer than TCF and is pervasive in both the desktop and embedded OS world. More likely is the use of TCF agents that act as a bridge to the gdb world, as per what Nokia contributed for Linux.

John