RE: [cdt-dev] About default debuggers, etc

Title: Re: [cdt-dev] About default debuggers, etc

Regarding the default launcher issue: I would like to be able to switch it from CDI-GDB to DSF-GDB but as I said I don’t think we are there yet because of feature parity. I hope we can close that gap in CDT 7.0 but we should wait to see what actually gets done and decide closer to release.

- Ken

[Dominique Toupin] Everyone seem to agree we need to switch from CDI-GDB to DSF-GDB, what are the bugs that would prevent the switch?
We can then split them among us and do it before Helios, let's do it! Who can put together the list bugs preventing the switch?

Back to the top