Re: [cdt-dev] Launch

See CMainTab.setDefaults(ILaunchConfigurationWorkingCopy)

John

At 04:03 PM 2/4/2010, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Speaking of launch, where is the "default" defined. How do the CDI launchers get selected over the others? I'm trying to find an extension point and/or attribute that defines that.

Thanks,
Doug.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 03:31:39PM -0500, Doug Schaefer wrote:
> BTW, does the Windows gdb 7 support all the same fancy features as on Linux?
> In my early investigation of 7, there seemed to be some features that
> weren't supported.

Some yes, some no.  I think precord (reverse) will work, but I don't
remember anyone trying it on Windows.  Non-stop debug probably won't
work though.  Other things, like Python pretty-printing, depend on how
the GDB binary was built.

Yeah, I think it was the non-stop debugging. Knowing the Win32 debug APIs as I do, I don't think stopping a single thread is possible.

Thanks!
Doug.