RE: [cdt-dev] MinGW gdb

I agree with you that if the community goes a certain way, then
we shouldn't be against it.  In this case however, my impression
was that the Mac community was trying to fix CDI-GDB because
that was the one that got used by default when they
"just debugged their app".  If DSF-GDB had been the default
choice, I think we would have gotten the DSF-GDB patches first.
But I can't really be sure of that.

> BTW, I do hope people realize there is huge potential on the
> Mac. Most Mac developers I've talked to aren't very happy
> with XCode. But maybe that's why they are talking to me :).

It would be great to tap into that.
(I'm personally trying to get a Mac to help with this.  I have
an idea in mind but  I'm not holding my breadth just yet)

Marc

Back to the top