From: ext Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 00:38:40 +0100
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Behavior of Debug View on DSF Suspend

Hi Ken,
Take a look at IModelSelectionPolicyFactory (and DefaultDsfModelSelectionPolicyFactory).

Cheers,
Pawel

ken.ryall@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Behavior of Debug View on DSF Suspend I need a hint from someone more familiar with the way the DSF debug view model works:

It looks like if you launch a debug session and suspend execution the suspended context is properly revealed and selected in the Debug view. Then if you launch a new second session and suspend execution it seems to decide not to reveal or select the newly suspended context. This may be the right thing to do in most cases but I have one where I want the latest suspended context to be revealed and selected in the debug view each time.

Thanks - Ken