From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Helios Release - IP Reviews- February 5, 2010 Deadline
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> enter a comment on any CQ/ IPZilla bug  that you need for the simultaneous release indicating that the package is needed for Helios.

I admit I myself had forgotten about this step. Opening CQs is not quite enough. You should also enter a comment that it is needed for Helios. While the IP Staff has the list of Projects planning to be in Helios, there are cases where Projects have CQs open that are not actually needed for this release.  So this comment is verification that it is required to be on the Helios list of work items.

I hope no one else has forgotten this step, but thought it might be best to remind everyone .... you have 2 days left!