Re: [cdt-dev] Modifying CDT code/packages in eclipse

Hello guys,

Your help has brought me ahead in my development.
I needed to modify some code in CDT for my development. I followed the things mentioned in the previous emails. I modified the code in CDT that I needed to. However I realised I need to modify some code in the package org.eclipse.debug.core which is not available in the CDT. Hence I checked the CVS repository /cvsroot/tools. But it wasnt there so I checked /cvsroot/eclipse. I found the required package and checked it out. It showed 2 errors. I remember reading that any errors are due to missing plugins. I found out that it needed org.eclipse.core.runtime. After I checked it out and build it, it gave me soooooo many errors...
I am confused as to what to do next. Please guide me as to what I need to do.

Thanks & regards,
Rohit