Re: [cdt-dev] Error Parser for external compiler. How to?

Thanks a lot Mike. That was very useful. I followed all the steps and I am
able to parse through the errors in the console view and see them in my
Problem view. But I can't seem to jump to the location of the error from my
problem view. The path field in the problem view doesn't get populated and
the Location field doesn't seem to have the right values. Help!