[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] EDC now in build
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:08:09 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jMPWx4xgEqtlZhZSIhBxdWYnYE1DbJEsZRM/hZcU8SE=; b=m8CCBoFASG974peoRqM+VHRl5lHxi1tPJdV8hYryUwq++yhdTGB6QhGuwM+/MNgi62 9LK8uvVJvJAgKUzbP6klHcEakNIhQZEe1lD/axBumz50bXTZ/Tl8Y4imKl3M1l89xM7X 4p35fgBCJ4NAk+HwSde1Rdh4rHsfq8g4rX9Aw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=CxfMRFIpiV1zBb/3YP1hmJF4HjcTRx3iJTxtwCRcjoWWLyWezVCjgqVtHGUT2zu0Db Oj8+J78iNArm6pgxAC5TxDQ8PbfB8OTN4mxqYl5IV6sfoLAbUF39rSD27dV+5+3OGTCQ IdM3tVdVH+eScBmT+qypR9Ky5icKLjYcb6vLA=
@Vivian, to beat you to the punch ;), I see the same errors in the last build that I saw yesterday. I'll investigate more. It could be bad build.properties somewhere, but I'll see what I can find.
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:57 AM, <ken.ryall@xxxxxxxxx>
I was just about to ask for some help with this as I don’t have much experience with the CDT build. Thanks for getting it done.
From: Schaefer Doug <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
Reply-To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 05:26:48 +0100
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] EDC now in build
I have integrated the EDC debugger into the CDT nightly builds. To make that work, I've also integrated TCF (which was tough since it's in svn). As I mentioned on the call this month, I want to use it for Wascana to replace the MinGW gdb which I've always had trouble with. So getting it into the build before M5 is important to get people to try it out.
Now, I am having compile errors in the build. It builds fine in my desktop workspace so I may be doing something wrong on the build machine. Vivian, could you run so we can see if it's really a problem. Thanks!
cdt-dev mailing list