Re: [cdt-dev] invisible characters in c++

yes thanks!!

   Nicolas

Alex Chapiro wrote:
Windows->Preferences->Editors->Text Editors->Show Whitespace characters. Is it what you are looking for?

On 15/01/2010 12:54 PM, Nicolas Rannou wrote:
Hello,

I can't find out how to see invisible characters in my c++ files.
I go in /Project/Properties/C/C++ General/Code Style/
the preview looks bad.

I enable project specific settings->edit
Then I check "show invisibles characters".

It looks fine in the preview window.

Then OK to exit the project specific settings window.
the preview doesn't look good anymore in /Project/Properties/C/C++ General/Code Style/ then OK to exit the properties window -> invisible characters are still not visible in my project files....

Thanks,

   Nicolas