Re: [cdt-dev] How to remove a path from the "Paths and Symbols" tab

Yep. I really need to just have it regenerated. I moved up versions of Qt from 4.5.3 to 4.6.0 and move DOWN boost from 1.41 to 1.36. The next time I built the scanner picked up those new paths, but obviously, left the old paths in there also. So now the indexer is most likely getting a bit confused and completion does not seem to work reliably any more.

I did notice that when I was playing with the CDT 7,0 branch that I was able to select a path and delete it, regardless of whether it was "Built in" or manually added. That feature would be nice to back-port to the 6.0.2 branch.

Thanks for the help. I'll put that into my notebook.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx