Re: [cdt-dev] How to remove a path from the "Paths and Symbols" tab

In your workspace metadata there will be a .sc file corresponding to your project, you can delete it there. But... it will likely just be re-discovered next time you build and show up again. The solution really is to have the proper scanner info provider.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Michael Jackson ---01/14/2010 11:54:20 AM---I have some stale paths that are in the "Paths and SymbolMichael Jackson ---01/14/2010 11:54:20 AM---I have some stale paths that are in the "Paths and Symbols" tab that I would like to get rid of. P

Michael Jackson <mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/14/2010 11:54 AM

[cdt-dev] How to remove a path from the "Paths and Symbols" tab

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have some stale paths that are in the "Paths and Symbols" tab that I
would like to get rid of. Problem is that they seem to be "built in"
or parsed from the compiler output and I can not seem to get rid of
them. I am running CDT 6 under Eclipse 3.5. Is there a project file I
can dig into to manually remove them? My indexing is getting messed up
because of the paths.

Thanks