Re: [cdt-dev] lparser on CVS_6_0 Branch

You can find the LPG runtime from orbit:

Repository path: /cvsroot/tools

org.eclipse.orbit/net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime

LR parser is an optional feature for CDT. You don't need this to build the main CDT feature.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Michael Jackson ---01/14/2010 11:02:36 AM---This is a continuation from the thread "building the CDT"Michael Jackson ---01/14/2010 11:02:36 AM---This is a continuation from the thread "building the CDT" but I didn't want to hijack the original

Michael Jackson <mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/14/2010 11:02 AM

[cdt-dev] lparser on CVS_6_0 Branch

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

This is a continuation from the thread "building the CDT" but I didn't
want to hijack the original thread.

 When I try to export the CDT features I get an error stating that
lrparser can not be found. I have checked out the lrparser code from
CVS, Switched to the CDT_6_0 branch but I get a few hundred compile
errors. Seems the most relevant is:

import lpg.lpgjavaruntime.*; can NOT be found. I guess this is
something external to the eclipse CVS? Maybe hosted at sourceforge? Do
I _really_ need this for CDT?