[cdt-dev] lparser on CVS_6_0 Branch

This is a continuation from the thread "building the CDT" but I didn't want to hijack the original thread.

When I try to export the CDT features I get an error stating that lrparser can not be found. I have checked out the lrparser code from CVS, Switched to the CDT_6_0 branch but I get a few hundred compile errors. Seems the most relevant is:

import lpg.lpgjavaruntime.*; can NOT be found. I guess this is something external to the eclipse CVS? Maybe hosted at sourceforge? Do I _really_ need this for CDT?
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx