Re: [cdt-dev] Re: building the CDT

Hi George,
I had similar problem with some other package. All I did is to check
that all dependant plugins are in existence (checked out).

Start from org.eclipse.cdt-feature and see if you have the following
checked out (note, that plugin project names you should have in
existence are “-feature ended” (i.e. for org.eclipse.cdt.gnu.dsf you
should have org.eclipse.cdt.gnu.dsf-feature project in existance,
etc).

 fig. 1.gif

Then proceed to each one of those feature projects from the above list
and look for the corresponding feature.xml files. Make sure that you
have checked out everything mentioned therein.

For example for org.eclipse.cdt.gnu.dsf-feature/feature.xml make sure
you have the plugins mentioned in Plugins Tab and Dependencies Tab :

 fig. 2. gif
and
 fig 3.gif

And also the following feature projects (empty in this case):

 fig 4.gif

Also, you can spear all those tedious checks and to can check out
everything from the red rectangles on

 fig 5.gif

Just make sure to put all projects (from all, dsf and dsf-gdb) on the
same level in your workspace.

Hope it helps,

David