[cdt-dev] Packaging up a modified CDT with an Eclipse

Hi,

I have gotten my CDT changes to the point where I can run a new instance of Eclipse from within my development Eclipse (via Run As, or Debug As) and use them.

However, how do I bundle up the plugins into an Eclipse to distribute them? I have tried simply placing them in the plugin folder of an Eclipse install after exporting them from the development Eclipse, but this does not seem to work.

Is there an answer somewhat more helpful than this? http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ#How_do_I_distribute_my_changes_to_my_customers.3F

How can I debug issues about plugin loading errors (if that is likely to be the problem?)

Cheers,
George

Back to the top