RE: [cdt-dev] Using special code formatter and 'Indent Line'

Achim,

an extension point (or some enhancement to the existing formatter
extension point)
sounds like a good idea, although it might be quite difficult to get the
API right.
The indenter logic is a little spread around and there is no single
entry point to it,
so this would probably require some refactoring before an API can be
extracted.

I won't have much time to work on that myself, but I would review
patches of course.

Regards,
Toni