Re: [cdt-dev] Support for Altivec Vector types in the CDT parser?

Hi,

I assume the XL C/C++ parser is part of the XLC compiler, and not the CDT itself? I am looking for support, for example, for the outline view of the CDT to distinguish the declarations

vector float f;
and
float f;

and so would need the parser of the CDT to build the appropriate AST etc.

Cheers,
George

Chris Recoskie wrote:

The XL C/C++ parser supports the vector keyword and other associated things related to altivec support. You might want to try that.

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Back to the top