Re: [cdt-dev] How to build OS X Version of CDT

Ok, So I am a noob at getting my CDT Dev environment up and running. I have Eclipse PDE running. Have checked out what I thought was "all" of CDT but I still seem to be missing the DSF stuff.

I have the following CVS server connected:
dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/tools

Is there another cvs root that I need to mount in order to get the DSF stuff?

Ok, So I found the DSF and DSF-GDB under the CVS-HEAD which I am assuming is no longer compatible with the CDT_6_0 branch?

From other emails I am assuming that I need to download the latest Milestone of Helios in order to use the CVS HEAD for CDT?

 Again, I guess I just need a bit of "hand-holding" to get started.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx