From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc-Andre Laperle [malaperle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 5, 2010 1:12 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Upcoming CDT Service Release and OS X Debugging.

Hi,

This is very good news! I will definitely help with patches and testing.
Even without  having the new set of services, there is bug 250037 which
contains a patch affecting both CDI and DSF-GDB. I'm pretty sure this
can be applied to 6.0.2. I can strip out the CDI stuff if that's better.

Also, maybe it would be a good idea to have a wiki page with details of
each Apple gdb versions? I'm thinking MI commands, output, etc.

Cheers!

Marc-Andre