[cdt-dev] Eclipse useless during build

Hi all,

during builds (which can take several minutes), almost any of my actions (editing a files, looking at debug configurations, whatever) is acknowledged by eclipse with

  The use operation is waiting for "Build Project" to complete.

How can I turn off this annoying behavior?

Tobias

Ableton AG, Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 72838
Vorstand: Gerhard Behles, Jan Bohl, Bernd Roggendorf
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Uwe Struck

Back to the top