RE: [cdt-dev] How to build OS X Version of CDT

Oh, and it was pointed out to me a little while ago
that if you want to replace a jar file in the dropins
directory, you have to make sure the plugin has a higher version.

So, when I export my plugins, I update the version in the MANIFEST.MF
file of each plugin that already exists in dropins