Re: [cdt-dev] mach-o 64 parser

How many of those patches are in the nightly builds?

Bugs 265483, 269838, 294538 are probably the most critical in my opinion. That would give OS X users fast launching of the debugger, Multi-threaded debugging and actually being able to stop GDB.

At this point, I use Eclipse as a glorified Editor and compiler, but switch to Xcode for debugging, or Visual Studio if I happen to be running Windows. QtCreator is fast moving up the list because it can visualize the Qt stuff that I am writing.

Where would I go to read about setting up my own build of CDT so I can try out some of the patches?

Mike Jacksosn