[cdt-dev] mach-o 64 parser

Hello all,

I have been using eclipse for a while on a Linux machine for writing c++ codes.
Recently, I just switched to a 64 bit mac osx snow leopard. However, I noticed that the mach-o parser does not recognize the 64 bit executables.

Googling on the web, I came across the message board talking about a contribution of Mach-O binary parser for Mac 64 bit. However, I have no idea, where I can get that parser from, or how I am able to use it.
I would appreciate if anyone can explain to me how I can make this work?

Thanks  alot,
Parya Momayyez

Back to the top