[cdt-dev] How to create CDT project template that modify properties

Manually, if you have a CPP project and you go to its "properties", you can
change the "C/C++ Build" --> "Builder Settings" --> "Build command" from
default "make" to something else.

How can I do it with a new Project Template plugin ?

I know how to create simple project template by following this link:

http:// help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.cdt.do
c.isv/guide/cdt_build_system/whats_new/4.0/whats_new_CBS_40. html the_link

but how do I change the "build command" (or any other property) ?

Where is the right manual to read to know how to do such things ?