Re: [cdt-dev] Plea for EclipseCon submissions

Do you know what is the deadline? I have trouble finding it on the site.

I want to submit a talk something like "Codan: a Static Analysis
Framework for C/C++ in CDT",
would people think it would be interesting?

Another question, I want it to be packaged with CDT 7.0, is there any
objectives? But I need some help,
I tried to cleaned up API but I never did any public API work before,
I am not sure I have done a good  job...
Can somebody look it at it? Framework in CVS in "codan" folder. Wiki
page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/designs/StaticAnalysis.

Also what would be recommended format of packaging? Optional feature?
Or two? (It has framework itself and checkers set)