RE: [cdt-dev] Adding new MI commands to the gdb/mi interface for integration with CDT

Are you talking about adding an MI command to the CDT or
actually adding an new MI command to GDB itself?
If the MI command is not supported already by GDB, then
this is not the right mailing list.  But let me point
you to the GDB/MI doc:
http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb/GDB_002fMI.html#GDB_002fMI

If you have a CLI command that works already, you can use that in CDT.
It is not as good because parsing the result of the comand is more
difficult, but you can still do it.  In fact, if there is no output
it is just as easy to use a CLI command from the CDT.

Marc