Re: [cdt-dev] Plea for EclipseCon submissions

Hey Ken et al,

The panel thing is really intended for other things. Actually the categories there don't match what we've been discussing in the Program Committee, so don't worry about that.

The main thing is to be able to show off the progress we've been making and how it's being or can be used in the real world. A demo format is great for that. There are a limited number of 50 minute talks with more focus shifting to 25 minute talks. At the very least, I'd really like to show off the EDC and I know there will be lots of interest in it. Myself and others could then cover the rest if we get more time.

So, Ken, please feel free to enter an EDC talk and an CDT update talk (you can list me as a co-presenter). And anyone else, if you have a specific topic area you'd like to cover, please feel free to submit more. Being on the program committee, I'd like you guys to get the spotlight for a change :).

Thanks,
Doug